I can’t stop crying. One thing stressed me out to the point of tears and now everything that I’ve been worried about is swirling in my head and I can’t make it stop and I can’t stop these tears and my throat getting tight and how utterly hopeless I feel right now.
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
I’m using this all year had to find it
I’M SAVING THIS FOR LATER
writing is safer, somehow
because my pen cannot stutter like my lips do,
and words get stuck in throats,
not fingertips, can’t stumble
on paper trails of blue lines
because writing is definite and clear
and no one can tell if i am crying
through written words alone
Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your year :]
I get a lot of questions for monologue help and that is great- I am so glad that you feel comfortable asking me for suggestions, but I want to make sure that you are utilizing my tags BEFORE you ask.
Below is my complete list of tags. They can be very helpful. I can only recommend so many female monologues, you know? Look at my previous suggestions before you ask me, please!
Those are all EXTREMELY useful to you!
Please take advantage of that.
It will also be very helpful to you if I do not answer your question right away. It can sometimes take me several weeks to get to the questions that have built up. I am very busy and I love you all, but sometimes this is a lot to handle.
hey theatre junkies! need sheet music ASAP?
USE THESE TWO LINKS AND YOU CAN GET SHEET MUSIC TO CLOSE TO EVERY MUSICAL THAT EVER EXISTED (except for Book of Mormon. I know, lame.) FOR FREE!
Make sure when you go to download you click THIS button, otherwise the download won’t work:
KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT FELLOW THESPIANS AND DIVAS!
WHERE IS MY BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON? Ugh, the pain. Nevertheless, this is gold.